The basis of selection and presentation of project metrics is investor relevance and like-for-like comparisons. That is, we're aiming to present only data that is fundamental to investment decision...
Already have an account?  Sign in here
You're trying to access a Mining Journal Intelligence Report
Mining Journal Intelligence delivers 5 independent and impartial annual reports focused on Risk, Finance, Leadership, METs, and Project Pipelines.
Using Mining Journal's established network of industry contacts and readership, each report pulls together data, reader surveys, and interviews to deliver in-depth insight.
Project Pipeline Handbook 2019
The Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook presents the methodology behind the database of development projects, along with a cross-section of assets from within our growing universe of coverage.
- Comprehensive access to Mining Journal's leading research product
- Print copy of the full Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook 2019
- Exclusive online access to all Mining Journal Project Pipeline Handbook 2019 articles for up to three people
Up to 5 Users: $411* per user, per month
Includes 5 Intelligence Reports with a total value of $4,100
- All the benefits of an online subscription plus:
- Online access to MiningNews.net with comprehensive, independent coverage of new discoveries, projects, and funding activity across Australasia's mining sector.
- 3x daily newsletters including 'First Call', a guide to overnight activity, 'Daily News Review', including breaking resources news and features, and 'Final Call', summarising the day's trade and commodity movements.
- Indepth coverage and analysis of M&A, company announcements and financial reports.
- Timely key commodity trend news and analysis.
- Expert analysis of relevant global deals, capital market developments, and projectfinance trends.
- Exclusive METS sector investment news, commentary and analysis.
- Opinion pieces, and company and market analysis by Australia's top mining columnists.