CAPITAL MARKETS

Glencore bids for rest of Minara

NICKEL miner Minara Resources has urged shareholders to take no action as it weighs up a $A270 million cash buyout bid from its largest shareholder, Swiss metals giant Glencore International.

MiningNews.Net
Glencore bids for rest of Minara

Glencore, which holds a 73% stake in Minara, is offering Minara shareholders 87c per share for the remaining 27% stake it doesn’t already own, valuing Minara at around $1.017 billion. The offer price...

Start a free trial to continue reading this article

Already have an account?

Subscribe now
MORE ON THIS TOPIC

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining News Intelligence team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining News Intelligence team.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Project Pipeline Handbook 2024

View our 50 top mining projects, handpicked using a unique, objective selection process from a database of 450+ global assets.

editions

MiningNews.net Research Report 2024

Access a multi-pronged tool to identify critical risks and opportunities in Australia’s mining industry.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Investor Sentiment Report 2024

Survey revealing the plans, priorities, and preferences of 120+ mining investors and their expectations for the sector in 2024.

editions

Mining Journal Intelligence Mining Equities Report 2023

Access an exclusive, inside look on the quarterly mining IPOs and secondary raisings data and mining equities performance tables with an annual Stock Exchange Comparisons supplement.