PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition

PANAUST has completed the acquisition of the Frieda River copper-gold project in Papua New Guinea from mining major Glencore Xstrata.

PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition PanAust completes Frieda River acquisition

Under the completed sale agreement, PanAust will acquire an 80% interest with Highlands holding the remaining 20% with a new joint venture arrangement in place.