OceanaGold is a multinational gold producer with global operating, development and exploration experience.
Our corporate headquarters is in Melbourne, Australia. Our business is also supported by our Americas office in Denver, United States of America; a technical and projects office in Brisbane, Australia; and an information technology and finance office in Singapore.
We’re committed to the highest standards of technical, environmental and social performance. We continuously innovate and improve the way we explore, extract and process minerals.
Our operating assets include: the Didipio Mine on Luzon Island in the Philippines; the Macraes Operations in the South Island of New Zealand, the Waihi Gold Mine in the North Island of New Zealand and Haile Gold Mine in South Carolina, United States of America.
We have a significant pipeline of organic growth and exploration opportunities in the Americas and Asia-Pacific, and a track record for converting discoveries into production.
The gold, copper and silver we produce are essential to the renewable energy and transport sectors, life-saving medical devices and technology that connects communities.
We are publicly listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the code ‘OGC’. Our shareholders comprise approximately 86 per cent institutional investors with brokers, retail and corporate investors accounting for the remaining 14 per cent.
Miner to announce first ever multi-year production outlook next month
Duterte orders Philippines government to finalise delayed permit for blockaded mine
OceanaGold gains permits for mining new deposits at NZ gold operations
Board and director changes in mining
Expecting to meet lower end of guidance
OceanaGold begins Didipio sackings; Altech gets German backing; Predictive grows Bankan; and more
Gold miner's COVID-19 issues in South Carolina and NZ 'unhelpful'
Production from operation in South Carolina hits sweet spot through mid-decade years
Additional reserves increase mine life for operation on NZ's South Island
OceanaGold reduces guidance and forward sells ounces to ensure planned Martha development
Bank picks its most and least preferred ASX stocks
COVID-19 hit delivered weakest quarter of year
Mining of four deposits would ensure production well into the next decade
'Social media' suggest mine will remain closed while FTAA renewal process continues
Saracen and Perseus the big winners
Big boosts to price targets from two banks
Gold miner predicts bounce back in second half of 2020
Annual guidance reaffirmed with flagship Haile operation set to hum in the second half
Michael Holmes reassures analysts that miner is well placed to ride out COVID-19
More MD and chairman changes in the mining sector
Gold mine continues to operate as NZ goes into lockdown
New Zealand set to go into coronavirus-forced four week lockdown this week
Departure is effective immediately
Gold pre-payment deal and share sale nets more than $100M
Unexpected cessation of production from Philippines mine decimates earnings
Drilling delivers significant boost to future underground mine
High-margin South Carolina mine to make up for lost production in New Zealand, Philippines
Miner reports improvements in NZ, US gold as Philippines mine remains suspended
OceanaGold has withdrawn from an earn-in joint venture over American Pacific Mining Corp
Board and management changes from the past fortnight
For 30 years, OceanaGold has contributed to excellence in the mining industry.
New statement of position on climate change released
Committed to responsible mining, managing impacts, and contributing to communities and society.
Australian mining company, OceanaGold is reviving gold mining in New Zealand's North Island.