Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers

DIORO Exploration has completed a pre-feasibility study into underground development at its Frog’s Leg joint venture, with a seven-and-a-half-year operation producing up to 65,000 ounces annually expected to cost around $A27.4 million.

Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers Dioro firms Frog's Leg numbers

Dioro holds a 49% stake in the Frog’s Leg JV and Mines and Resources Australia (a subsidiary of France’s Areva) holds the remaining 51%.