Geoscience technology disruptor, SensOre Ltd (ASX:S3N) is pleased to announce the release of two new products available to SensOre clients. These new products transform geophysical insights from existing data. Cauchy downwards continuation is named after the 19th Century French mathematician Augustin-Louis Cauchy, known for his contribution to complex numbers and wave theory. The new approach removes problems in geophysical processing caused by reliance on signal processing technology developed for early telephony. The Cauchy approach corrects many issues and improves insights from data. Intrepid's 2.5D Full Waveform AEM processing does similar for client's existing data providing information about depth and geology previously not possible. SensOre clients stand to benefit through better targeting decisions made sooner.
Richard Taylor, SensOre CEO: "New products, incorporating great science are part of SensOre's DNA. These two new products will be revolutionary in targeting under cover and in in complex geological settings. We look forward to converting more people to new ways of getting more from their geoscience data."
Cauchy Downward Continuation
Extracts 80% more value from existing magnetic and gravity data (including tensor gravity). The solution provides new prospects in mature exploration areas and under cover. These insights are often hidden in the data clients already have. Cauchy downward continuation offers the following benefits:
- New applications from foundational theory
- Previously unattainable imaging
- Broad band methods preserving subtle signal and character in data
- High-fidelity higher order derivatives and deep Cauchy continuation levels
- Stabilises potential field data at significant depths
2.5D Full Waveform Airborne Electromagnetic Inversions
In today's competitive exploration climate, finding the best way to extract maximum value from AEM data in the smallest timeframe can be tough. Intrepid Geophysics' 2.5D inversion provides an easy to interpret, geologically meaningful output that exploration teams can use to minimise risk and shorten decision making timeframes. SensOre-Intrepid 2.5D Inversions help clients make better decisions sooner.
Intrepid Geophysics 2.5D Inversion service:
- Improves ranking of targets defined by other methods (including CDI solutions) with very few artefacts
- Produces clean and spatially accurate images of subsurface geology and structure in cross section and depth plan slices.
- Makes interpretation easier and allows integration of geology and geophysics
- Easily integrated with other geology and geophysical datasets
- Jointly inverts for IP when required
- No false targets related to superparamagnetic (SPM) effects.
- Forward modelling of Inductive, IP and SPM in any combination
- Allows the inversion to be run in a constrained or reference mode using geology.
SensOre-Intrepid's other products include:
- Intrepid 3D: Geophysical processing, QA/QC workflows, Magnetic, Gravity, Full Tensor & Radiometric data
- GeoModeller 2023: Volumetric implicit 3D geology and geophysics modelling with joint stochastic inversion
- JetStream II: Fast, secure web delivery of spatial data
- Sea-g: Sea based gravity processing