• Oceana Residential
• Emerging New Company
• Excellent Conditions & Rewards
Our client is set to develop a twin UG decline with the aim of establishing a reserve and then developing a high margin UG gold mine.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals who have an interest in this key, pivotal appointment.
Responsibilities will include;
- Mine Engineering design and planning for the development of the decline and UG drill platform.
- Site clearing and establishment of infrastructure at portal site
- Contract preparation, tendering and award for surface and underground works.
- Contractor supervision and management.
- Statutory responsibility for all site and UG works and compliance with relevant OHSE legislation.
- Recruitment of project team, consultants, and contractors.
- Preparation and delivery of budgets and schedules for the project.
- Leadership of local Community and Stakeholder relationships
- Environment and safety management of all project activities.
- Establish governance processes to measure and improve standards and productivity for the successful completion of the Project.
For consideration, candidates should ideally (but not definitively) possess formal Mining Engineering qualifications coupled with a minimum 10 years UG production and mine planning experience, project management including performance analysis and reporting, & leadership and management of people.
Please note this is a residential position with full relocation provided by the Company.
Confidential expressions of interest should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference 2819 "UG Project Manager / SSE" in the subject header.