On behalf of our ASX listed Client, we are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who are searching for engagement into a GM position.
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will have the lead role in effectively managing their team to maximise stakeholder value while maintaining the highest levels of safety and stewardship of the environment.
Specific goals will include:
- Build and lead a highly motivated and capable team.
- Maintaining a strong leadership stance towards safe work practices throughout.
- Develop and manage all operating plans and budgets.
- Drive the initiation of a culture of best practice organisational effectiveness and staff performance.
- Effective cost management across all functional areas.
To be successful we anticipate in candidates;
- Tertiary qualifications in a Mining discipline.
- 15 years + successful track record in mining operations with an underground bent.
- Proven technical and leadership success in operations.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A track record of mentoring and coaching senior team members; and
- A proven ability to develop and execute budgets, organisational strategies and initiate and implement operational efficiencies.
Confidential expressions of interest should be directed to Paul Hanrahan via email@example.com with "REF 27950 GM - Operations" in the subject header.