• Global Asset Responsibility
• Attractive Lifestyle Opportunity
• Leading Multinational Miner
A leading multinational resources company currently seeks a Principal Mining Engineer to join the expanding Brisbane Group Technical Services team for one of their most successful commodity groups.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, you will be responsible for providing technical counsel and leadership across global operations and to the executive leadership team. Key accountabilities will include:
• Governance of reserve estimation and reporting.
• Business improvement through successful collaboration with operations.
• Undertaking technical reviews for operations & projects.
• Technical evaluation & due diligence for acquisitions.
• Mentor & support mining engineers across operations.
• Evaluate new mining technologies and methods.
This newly created permanent role will typically work Monday to Friday in Brisbane, with a moderate amount of domestic & international travel on an ad hoc basis. An attractive remuneration package is provided including market leading incentives. As part of a newly formed and expanding global group technical service function, this is a rare opportunity to work and reside in Brisbane whilst influencing global operations and enjoying varied & extensive professional challenges and progression opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a tertiary qualified mining engineer with a strong and extensive background in underground or opencut hardrock operations. You will have demonstrated skills in technical leadership & governance, mentoring and reporting.
Applicants from outside Australia requiring sponsorship and relocation are also invited to apply.
Who are you kidding!? You'd have to be crazy not to want to reside in Brisbane with a group technical services role covering global operations. Click here to apply now before it's gone…