Our Client is an Australian based mining company with operating projects in the region. Reporting to the General Manager External Affairs & Business Support the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing generalist HR advice and services to support the Corporate Management and Business Units with an emphasis on reviewing the current company HR systems and standards and providing recommendations as to where improvement can be made. The role is also responsible for the implementation of HR initiatives within the Corporate office and assisting the operations - based HR teams to achieve their strategic objectives.
Critical accountabilities will include.
- Provide senior level organisational and technical HR advice within the Corporate office.
- Provide oversight and guidance on Group Remuneration policy and its implementation.
- Work with the GM External Affairs & Business Support on overall HR strategy including reviewing, developing and implementing systems that drive the right culture and environment to achieve overall objectives.
- Review the current HR Framework and provide advice and recommendations on areas that can be improved.
- Develop benchmarking and related tools to allow the auditing of headcount numbers and labour costs and work with key Management to address any shortcomings and prevent any undesirable practices identified becoming entrenched.
- Assist in ensuring that any new operation is established in a manner that is consistent with the Company's HR framework and existing operations and its ongoing commitment to best practice.
- Participate in HR due diligence for M&A activity.
- Have input into the review and development of all people related policies and systems to ensure they meet the business' needs and are consistent with reinforcing the company values.
- Undertake project related activities as allocated by the GM External Affairs & Business Support.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Degree Qualified HR Professionals who possess a minimum 10 years HR experience with at least 3 years in a Management capacity, ideally with an equal split of experience gained both in mining operations and corporate environments. You will be an active team member and leader who has an open communication style, shares information and contributes to an excellent working environment both within and outside his/her team
Candidates who satisfy the above criteria should send their application to email@example.com citing reference 1785 "HR Manager" in the subject header.