- Expatriate Opportunity
- FIFO Asia
Our Client is an emerging international mining company genuinely committed to the safety of its workforce and environmental & social responsibilities. We are presently engaged in a search for a well regarded individual to take up the position of Maintenance Manager of a significant fixed plant SE Asia.
The role will manage all Maintenance & Engineering requirements for the project site and maximise plant availability in the most cost effective manner whilst ensuring all personnel are working safely in following the company's procedures whilst meeting production and development targets.
Critical requirements of this position will be:
- Ensure all Maintenance & Engineering activity is completed in a safe, cost effective and productive manner and assist in building a positive safety and work culture among the National and expatriate staff with strong emphasis on training and up skilling the former.
- Ensure statutory compliance throughout and proactively communicate company policies and procedures
- Maximise plant output by ensuring high availability and reliability of the plant
- Ensure all new plant commissioning processes and procedures comply with Company and statutory requirements
- Plan and execute scheduled plant shutdowns in conjunction with the Process Manager
- Undertake and complete risk assessments for maintenance activities whilst supporting the development of safe work procedures
- Actively promote, seek out and participate in a drive for continuous improvement. Review any innovations and as applicable apply them to the project to increase productivity, reduce costs and increase profitability.
We seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance professionals who would like to explore this exciting opportunity in more detail. We envisage the successful candidate will most likely be degree qualified, but will not discount those with Trade Qualifications who can exhibit success at this level. We are particularly keen to speak to individuals who possess sound mentoring experience in expatriate environments.
Confidential expressions of interest by candidates who satisfy the above criteria should be directed to Paul Hanrahan (email@example.com) with Ref: 1783 "Maintenance Manager" in the subject header.