- Exceptional Career Opportunity
- In Country Reside
Our client is a successful international miner with an impressive portfolio of projects in production and at various stages of development. On their behalf we are seeking a Processing Manager to step into what is a critical role within this operation.
Reporting to the General Manager, key accountabilities will be to develop, plan and implement strategies for continuous improvement in the process plant performance with particular emphasis on safety, productivity and costs.
These requirements will be met by:
- Ensuring Metallurgical efficiency and productivity is maintained by ensuring budget targets are met or exceeded.
- Lead and motivate staff and plan their training to improve performance and skills development.
- Work cooperatively with the Maintenance department in planning and scheduling routine and preventative maintenance.
- Monitor through appropriately developed reporting systems plant performance and recommend, plan and implement future plant and equipment optimisation strategies.
- Ensure plant operates within agreed environmental standards.
We seek candidates with relevant tertiary qualifications who possess previous experience operating at this level in operations.
A strong understanding and appreciation of cross-cultural requirements in a developing country is imperative, in addition to possessing extremely well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people at all levels.
The rewards include an attractive salary package with incentives and the opportunity to make a significant contribution to this exciting project.
Confidential expressions of interest should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Processing Manager" in the subject heading.