- Exciting Opportunity
- Attractive Roster & Superb Conditions
- Expanding Business
Our listed client owns and operates a mining business and on their behalf we are seeking to identify a suitably experienced Concentrator Manager to step into this challenging position as the project seeks to move into an exciting new phase.
Reporting to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the concentrator inclusive of overseeing the maintenance function.
We are seeking to hear from candidates who possess relevant Tertiary Qualifications coupled with;
- 10+ year's operational experience with at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Sound knowledge of crushing, comminution and flotation processes.
- Experience overseeing the maintenance function within a minerals processing environment.
- Proven track record of safety, environment and quality assurance standards, coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The position is offered on a FIFO basis from point of hire or similar. The roster is generous, and the conditions on site are modern and of a high standard
Confidential expressions of interest should be sent to the attention of Paul Hanrahan via firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference 1759.