- New Development
- Emerging New Company
- 3 Year Tenure
Our client is set to develop a twin UG decline with the aim of establishing a reserve and then developing a high margin UG gold mine.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals who have an interest in this key, pivotal role.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Mine Engineering design and planning for the development of the decline and UG drill platform.
- Site clearing and establishment of infrastructure at portal site.
- Contract preparation, tendering and award for surface and underground works.
- Contractor supervision and management.
- Statutory responsibility for all site and UG works and compliance with relevant OHSE legislation.
- Recruitment of project team, consultants and contractors.
- Preparation and delivery of budgets and schedules for the project.
- Leadership of local Community and Stakeholder relationships
- Environment and safety management of all project activities.
- Establish governance processes to measure and improve standards and productivity for the successful completion of the Project.
For consideration, candidates should possess formal Mining Engineering qualifications coupled with a minimum 10 years UG production and mine planning experience, project management including performance analysis and reporting, and leadership and management of people.
Please note this is a residential position with full relocation provided by the Company.
Confidential expressions of interest should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference 1753 "UG Project Manager" in the subject header.