|Monday, 28 May 2012|
CBH Resources’ Rasp Mine is a new mine in historic Broken Hill, with production currently commencing from the underground operations and commissioning of the new ore processing facility underway.
This role will provide an ideal opportunity for an Electrical Engineer looking for autonomy, challenges and career development. Reporting to the Manager Operations you will be responsible for the electrical engineering function of the underground and surface operations, including the processing plant.
The successful applicant must have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Desire to support continuous improvement of electrical systems with the aim of adding project value
- Experience in managing small to medium size projects
- A collaborative approach to problem solving and providing technical support
- Desire to ensure the site complies with the applicable leglislation, engineering codes and Australian standards.
Strong time management, interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Experience in a mining environment would be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will apply including subsidised housing. This is a residential position on a Monday to Friday roster.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by
Friday, June 9, 2012.
Click here to read the rest of today's news stories.